It doesn't have to be cold outside to enjoy this soup, I could eat it everyday. I was having the worst day & was trying to think of anything to cheer me up, of course it would be food, and this is the only thing I wanted. It worked, one bite of this taco soup & you'll be in your own little world. It's THAT good, not to mention so simple to make.
- 2lb ground beef
- 1 diced onion
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel® diced tomatoes & green chiles
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans chopped green chiles
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 envelope dry ranch seasoning
- Fritos® corn chips
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onions over medium heat.; Drain grease.
- Add tomatoes, black beans, pinto beans, corn and green chiles.
- Stir in the taco seasoning & ranch seasoning.
- Cover the pot and simmer soup over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish your soup with Fritos® corn chips & shredded cheddar cheese, you can also add sour cream or anything else you would like.