3 pounds ground beef
1/4 cup beer (Do not use light beer, it gives the burger a bland taste)
2 tablespoons grill seasoning
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon season salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Shape the beef into equal portions and flatten into patties.
- Place on platter and cover. (Refrigerate if not cooking immediately)
- Set up outdoor grill or indoor grill pan for
direct cooking over medium-high heat. (You can also grill a sliced red
onion before grilling your burgers to give it even more flavor)
- Place patties on the hot oiled grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium.